5. Robust housing Made in Finland using proven technology
6. Large Piston High impact energy increases breaking power and efficiency
7. Breather Enables breakers to be used with a compressor for greater dust protection.
8. Stone Claw Reduces effectively wear on housing.
9. Large Tool Massive tool transfers breaker's blow energy deep into the material, whilst extending tool's working life.
1. Vibration Dampening Reduced vibration
increases life of the breaker while minimizing
stress on the carrier.
2. Piston Accumulator Nitrogen charged accumulator provides power to tackle any
3. Built-in grease channel Enables breakers to
be fitted with auto lubrication system
(M17 and L20).
4. Stroke Selector Allows piston stroke length
to be adjusted (M17 and L20).
Designed to provide the most simple
and cost-effective solution to your
breaking needs. The silenced housing
offers increased noise prevention,
making them ideal for urban
Bretec first made its mark in the hydraulic breaker OEM business back in 1994. Now over 20 years after Bretec’s first impact, a Bretec branded breaker offering of silenced and pin-on hydraulic breakers is here. The eight-model Bretec range has been strategically placed to offer competitive products that are good quality and cost-effective for the middle segment market.
Bretec's global network bases its operation out of a purpose-built and state-of-the-art factory in Finland., supplying you with hydraulic Breakers (hammers) for demolition, quarrying, mining, construction, recycling, tunnelling and breaking just about anything.
Bretec’s proven breaking technology! For half a century, the technology utilized in Bretec’s breakers has been tested and proven in all corners of the globe. The silenced housing offers increased noise prevention, making them ideal for urban applications.
All Bretec breakers come fully CE compliant, supplied by Sandvik Construction, and are manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO18001 and ISO 14001 standards. Quality control processes from the factory right up to the point of installation ensure that each and every Bretec breaker will have you making an impact in no time. The Bretec range comprises three families of hydraulic breakers, all of which come with a box type housing
The pin-on style housing has been
especially fabricated to offer optimal
space utilization during transportation
as it allows the breaker to tuck in
when mounted on tractors or